05 August 2011

DPC: day05_from a high angle


Nikon D60, f/5, 1/15 sec., 27 mm focal length

I racked my brain trying to figure out what to do for today's photo that didn't amount to buying an elevator ride at the Space Needle.  I had to convince myself that "high angle" doesn't equal "high elevation".  I ended up just standing on one of my plastic patio chairs and taking a photo of the garden, which has gone relatively unphotographed this year anyway (7 tomato plants, 8 squash (winter and summer varieties), six celery, three strawberries, and that's it.  yes, really). 

I have grand plans for the day 06 photo... wait for it... from a low angle.

Also, if you're paying much attention, please note that Blogger reduces the resolution of the image within the blog text (and today's is particularly bad).  To combat this, click on the image and a better resolution image will appear.  Thanks!

No comments: