So here -- based on Holly's rules -- are mine:
- At least one hour a day goes into the making of something, or a project has to be completed, whichever comes first.
- Confession is on Sunday, where I tell what I did buy (sometimes you have to have thread and such). If I must buy something, it must be completely justifiable for project completion.
- Multiple days can be accounted for in a single entry. This isn't a cop-out -- most of you know that blogging is rather time consuming, and the whole point of this challenge is to actually do, rather than shop for or talk about.
- Pictures to document my progress. I have a tendancy to post pictures of raw materials and completely finished projects. I don't know about you, but I love seeing the in-between stages of other folks' projects.
- Not sure how long this challenge goes on for. Let's say until the end of 2009 and see where we are (if I make it that long).
fabric: from my stash, the outer fabric is probably a Kona Solid or similar, and the lining is Tula Pink's Full Moon Forest, which I adore.
And before that, I whipped up these little heart name banners for my nieces. This is Zoe's, I also made one for Emma.
fabrics: leftover red & pink fabrics from the red & white quilt and fusible fleece from emily's diaper bag (both here), plus vintage muslin and some new ribbon.