I love making new years resolutions (also here). Unfortunately (or fortunately, for my list-making-organized-self), this year's resolutions looks more like a to do list than anything....
For 2008, I resolve to....
* Buy no new books (text books for school are excepted -- anyone who has ever seen me in a bookstore will know that I have just set the bar way up there)
* Eat less meat, if any (really, I mean it this time)
* If I need something, buy it used instead of new, if possible
* Make a quilt for Eric and me, finally
* Study for and take the GRE, then apply to the UW MLA program
* Phase out paper crafts
* Volunteer at least once per quarter
* Exercise and eat healthier
* Be on time with birthday cards