22 November 2007

I am thankful for...

...Eric. I am thankful for having Eric in my life, and for the opportunity to share every day with him. He is all I could ever dream of in a partner, and I love him with all of my heart.

Eric and I had thanksgiving dinner at the Spiral Farm with Frank heading up the cooking with a menu of Indian food, and Matte deep frying a farm raised turkey. Company was enjoyed, nearly full moon on a cloudless evening was admired and we went home stuffed and happy.

turkey a-fryin'....


two pages of Indian recipies!


baby naan....


and by the time we headed home, it was pretty chilly out....

2 comments:

KnitMoka said...

Awwwww. So sweet.

Glad you came over. It was way too fun. We're still stuffed here, but are considering puffed oven pancakes for breakfast with elderberry chutney on top.

Have a great weekend.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

got your postcard today!! Hugs.